Thursday, March 23, 2006


My scanner is broke, boohoo!!! I have had a crappy few weeks and cant scan any work in, but this week I find I have an old piece that fits...feet!!
Many years old, sorry but at least I'm still included this week, wahey!!


Blogger Amy Zaleski said...

Wow! This should be an ad for Converse sneakers! Amazing textures you've created with colored pencils, I assume. The denim looks like denim and likewise with the canvas on the sneakers. Old or not, this works well with the theme and is a piece to be proud of.

10:38 AM  
Blogger steve said...

I had a pair of Tan Chucks once, when they were still inexpensive. Loved those shoes. Great rendering here.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Bron Smith said...

You draw, and color, beautifully.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Great illo- and I love the subject matter. I still wear my black high top Chucks all the time!!! Keep up the rockin' artwork!!!!

12:41 PM  
Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said...

Wonderful sneakers!! love this.

Maybe it is time to invest in one of those all-in-one scanners that scan/fax/print. My printer recently died so i understand your frustration.

12:51 PM  
Blogger gudbrandsdottir said...

Great work, I do remember these shoes.....
Very nice once again!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

GREAT work!!!!!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

Fantastic Chucks! I see these in various colors on a daily basis. (I teach middle school) Beautiful work.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

This is really great - hope your scanner situation gets sorted

3:50 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...


2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home